Brett Tanner Home Selling Team
Real Estate Sales - New Agent Training!
Are you ready to get started on a successful career in Real Estate? This is your opportunity to grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! You will be a partner with a top East Valley Real Estate team that will be funding the marketing and offering administrative support and training.
Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced agents average 3+ closed transactions per month). In 2017 our agents averaged 24 deals per agent whereas the Phoenix average is 6 deals a year!!!
We are looking for people who are determined, energetic, looking to build something that is theirs, and are not afraid of hard work!
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Self driven and wants to help other people in order to help themselves.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Seeks personal and professional development through the team's education and training platforms.
- Follow-up with provided leads in a timely manner.
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and show them homes that match their needs.
- Build relationships with your clients that will lead to future referrals.
- Valid Arizona Real Estate License or in school to get your license.
- New Agents welcome.
- Negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand and present contracts.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Goal oriented and willing to push hard to achieve results.
- Sales experience helpful but not required.
$60,000 - $125,000
About Brett Tanner Home Selling Team
We're hiring! Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful in Arizona. We learned that agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.