Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Up to date on real estate trends in the area
About Team Stites at Realty Masters & Associates
We are a local top producing Real Estate Team with a proven track record, local branding, large database and abundance of local influence, leads and transactions.
Customer service to the clients and agents is important to us.