Lisa Birdsong Group | Coldwell Banker Residential
REALTOR Wanted! (we can help get you licensed if needed)
Our team is growing and we need hard-working, dedicated agents to help serve our clients.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000 + Commission based
About Lisa Birdsong Group | Coldwell Banker Residential
We are a high volume, top producing real estate group serving Collin, Denton, Dallas and Tarrant Counties. W pride ourselves on technology and relationship driven success, focusing on true customer service. We work hard, we play hard. We love what we do. Service is #1.