Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Great communication and social skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Technology driven
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
$100,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.