Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Partner with clients to buy, sell and rent real estate properties within the target market you have identified
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting the brand, networking, advertising, and offering services to potentially interested parties
- Show various properties to prospective buyers and renters in order to showcase options and help them find the right property
- Advertise and promote properties and the general brand in order to attract clients and draw traffic to properties for sale or rent
- Draft sale and purchase contracts for respective parties to be completed upon the closing of a real estate transaction
- Advise clients on best practices in light of market conditions, general prospects, and other relevant impacting factors
- Negotiate between buyers and sellers to facilitate agreements that best serve both parties involved and maintain the value of the property at hand
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of a property
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Technology driven
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Northcap Residential
Northcap Residential is a leading-edge residential real estate company focused on brokerage and property management. www.northcapresidential.com