BHHS Homesale Realty
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Build relationships with your connections, family, friends, previous co-workers, etc., to generate leads and potential clients
- Market yourself as a real estate professional online, via social media, using print materials, by hosting seminars, by attending networking events, and more
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate and schedule appointments to educate potential clients on the home buying or selling process
- Research the local real estate market to advise your sellers on positioning the list price of their property
- Show properties to buyers and guide them through the home buying process
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Tech savvy
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have a high school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be prepared to complete the required 75-hours of education—a 45-hour Real Estate Practice class and a 30-hour Real Estate Fundamentals class
- Pass the PA Real Estate Licensing Exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- Joining BHHS Homesale Realty requires a commitment to completing our Accelerate Program. Successful completion of the Accelerate program ensures our newly licensed agents get their careers off to a great start
$25,000 - $65,000 at plan
About BHHS Homesale Realty
Homesale Realty - Your World. Under One Roof.
We meet our agents where they are and provide the support, career development, programs, or resources to help them reach their goals. Whether they are looking to increase production, build a real estate team, a better work/life balance, or referring business as they shift their focus to a new passion, we are in their corner (never in their way)!
BHHS Homesale Realty