ByrdHouse Development, Inc.
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Make a 6-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Maintain excellent communication with Sellers and Buyers of real estate
- Meet with clients to discuss their goals with selling or purchasing a home
- Prepare necessary paperwork needed to complete selling or buying transaction
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Great communication and social skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Must be a Licensed Real Estate agent
About ByrdHouse Development, Inc.
ByrdHouse Development is a coaching and real estate company. We are a positive, helpful partner for business development, real estate sales, flips and construction management. 1000's real estate transactions closed, 100’s of successful projects and 1000's of hours of professional business coaching hours logged. If you have a desire to lead, scale, grow both professionally and personally, inquire with confidence.