Our real estate agency is looking for a Realtor with exceptional negotiation skills to help potential clients buy or sell houses. Realtor responsibilities include assessing buying power, social, and economic status to define the best value for clients. We want you to have a thorough knowledge of the real estate market and neighborhood. Knowledge of building practices and knowledge of local laws are also essential not only for selling houses but also for their maintenance. As a Realtor, you will always be on the lookout for opportunities that will bring more real estate deals to our company. Ultimately, your goal is to give clients the best real estate services in the area.
We provide 80 hours of training every week to New Agents and Experienced Agents. All trainings are recorded.
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Provide information that is useful, educational, and informative to customers, while helping them to find their dream home
- Ensure that all real estate laws are followed (e.g. laws related to commission, conflict of interest, etc.)
- Collect any necessary information from customers and refer to the appropriate professionals for verification when necessary
- Obtain customer feedback about their visit (e.g. whether they were able to find the information they were looking for, whether the website was user-friendly etc.)
- Arrange showings of homes and handle all the paperwork related to buying or selling of a home
- Liaise with other parties involved in the transaction (brokers, appraisers, etc.)
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or Real Estate. Previous hands-on development experience in the franchise restaurant industry will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to think strategically, build relationships, communicate effectively across a wide range of clients and execute with a high level of precision.
- Problem solver who seeks win/win solutions demonstrates tenacity and is not easily discouraged.
- Ability to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Ability to set goals, establish timelines, manage risk, create and stick to budgets, delegate tasks, and manage teams.
- Strong prioritization skills and research capability to understand the situation in depth.
- Experience in franchise recruiting, deal closing, and evaluating performance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, persuasion, and teamwork skills.
- Must have an intermediate working knowledge of MS Office Suite (such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
$200,000 at plan yearly
About Estate 24
We are one of the fastest growing Team In Canada. We have 30,000+ Internal Data Base of Active Real Estate Investors, We have done 500+ Precon units sold in last quarter. We are looking to expand more team.