The Sharp Homes Team
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Lead follow up, phone, text, and e-mail communication (overall management of sales pipeline)
- Hold open houses
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate needs and educate them on the process from pre-approval through closing.
- Actively work to promote the Sharp Homes Team within the region and local market
- Provide world-class customer service to clients
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- A current real estate license (prefer candidates with at least 6+ months licensure)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies, be coachable.
- Team players who want to help others grow as much as they want to grow personally. Great team members push the current team to be better.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills. Calendar skills are crucial.
- A shared vision for providing world-class value and serving families.
- Natural positive attitude.
- High ethical standards.
- Passionate agents who are service-minded before, during, and after the sale.
- Self-starters who want to build a business and have a long, fulfilling career with our team and brokerage. This is not for the short term! If you have an enterprising spirit, this is a place where we can help you to build your business!
About The Sharp Homes Team
We are a top producing, established team with a proven track record of results, and reputation of top level service. We are a relationship-focused, technology-driven and personal growth-oriented real estate team, aligned with the fastest-growing, disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. We have a dynamic coaching and mentoring program proven to excel new agents and those agents who have not yet reached their full potential.