Tampa's Best Realty
We are looking for a qualified Real Estate Sales Agent who will be responsible for working with multiple buyers' leads that the company generates in the Jacksonville market. You will be tasked with calling, emailing, following up properly, having buyer/seller consultations, showing buyers homes that meet their criteria, submitting offers, negotiating deals, and successfully closing the deal all while giving the BEST service and collecting 5-star reviews. This is a great opportunity for new agents ready to learn what CURRENTLY works in our industry OR someone looking to GROW and have a breakthrough in the number of sales they normally have!
To be successful in this role you will need to be ready to become a real estate top-performer! You will need to have experience with social media, have great computer skills, be innovative, and unafraid of getting over your fears of video. Do you know that Millennials now make up the largest share of home buyers?
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentoring support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Whether you're an experienced real estate agent that sees your business slowing and know you need a breakthrough or if you're ready to start your career off with an innovative system that works, this may be the position for you! Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eager to improve personally and professionally
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Possess a valid driver's license
About Tampa's Best Realty
Tampa's Best Realty's mission is to help their clients achieve their goals of home ownership, make profitable investments, and offer stress-free management services all while dealing honestly, fairly and giving the best service possible.