The Graham Group RE
Love helping people with their home buying/selling goals AND need more support to get to the next level of production? Are you lacking mentoring, leads or just need someone to do your paperwork so you can sell more? Then let's talk!
We are looking for motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be. We are looking for people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology - all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Prepare and present purchase offers to property sellers
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Strive to complete 30 - 50 successful closings annually
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Represent your clients' needs and desires to the best of your ability
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
$100,000+ at plan, average earnings commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
About The Graham Group RE
The Graham Group Real Estate team began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his real estate career as an investor but his love of real estate compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team. Now with 6 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2018, their team reached new heights by helping almost 100 families buy, sell or invest in real estate, and in 2019, they are looking forward to increasing that number astronomically.