Ten Oaks Real Estate
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
About Ten Oaks Real Estate
Ten Oaks Real Estate is a traditional real estate brokerage based in Franklin, TN. The young company has grown fast over the past 3 years, planting offices in Tennessee, Oklahoma and Texas and boasting over 125 agents.
Wouldn't it be refreshing to partner with a Real Estate Company that is all about YOU rather than all about themselves? We are industry experts that approach the home buying and selling process with the utmost professionalism, we love what we do, we never compromise our standards of excellence and we believe in offering a truly unmatched experience.
If you're looking for an opportunity to thrive (not just survive) in real estate, start here!