Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with what's proven to be the industry's best training program to help you succeed. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, come see why our cutting-edge technologies, best of the best training/mentoring and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- Top of the line systems and tools to help your business grow.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Wisconsin Real Estate License.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
$75,000 - $100,000+ Full-time, Commission
About Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
What makes Realty Executives Cooper Spransy unique is the culture and our dedication to helping you succeed. Everyone at RECS is willing to help and wants others to succeed. Come and learn from the best of the best. Sit next to agents who are a few steps ahead of where you are in your career and learn from them how they did it.
Our training and mentoring program is the best in the industry, and proven time and time again to be the best. Our business was built on this program and today we are still the fastest growing of the big 8 real estate brokerages in Dane County. Come find out why!
We are looking for 3 agents to add on to our 2019 training program where we meet every 2 weeks (and more if needed) with a small group to help them build their business using the same systems the top agents in Dane County use. This is a first come first serve option so please reach out to see where we are at.