Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC, / Long and Foster
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- First-year will be $40,000 in commission and we have 3rd through 6th-year agents making $70,000 to $240,000 a year.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
During the training program, you will assist a team of agents in the following areas:
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Appointment setting and follow up
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
Through this training, you will develop the skills to become a world-class agent on our team.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$40,000 base (depending on experience)
About Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC, / Long and Foster
We are a team of dynamic, high producing sales professionals who love what we do. As the #1 team in Fairfax County we go above and beyond for our clients every day and genuinely enjoy working together as a team. Be part of a team that is selling 500 homes a year, where you will be appreciated as a team member and the opportunities for growth through coaching are embraced. Our mission and values are to use our Dedication, Diligence and Attention to Move You Forward.