The FASTEST GROWING REAL ESTATE FRANCHISE is now in EAST MEADOW!
Real Estate Sales Agents Needed ASAP - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agents who are passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful brokerage where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
You will be given TOP QUALITY LEADS to help get you started.
Realistically earn $100,000+ in the first 12 months!
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running. Each agent agent in out office receives multiple leads per month.
We offer the industry's BEST 100% Based Commission Plans with "No Junk Fees"
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry when they join HomeSmart!
We would love to have you join the family today!
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a brokerage with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
HomeSmart Premier Living Realty is the FIRST on Long Island with a modern, progressive business model that attracts new and top agents in the industry by offering the best compensation plans with the lowest fees while still providing the marketing services needed to help sell properties. We are the most technologically advanced, agent-centric real estate brokerage on Long Island!
• Act as an intermediary between your buyer and potential seller
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
• Must be willing to learn new technologies
• Work from home or our office
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to accept accountability
• Strong skills in follow-up
• Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
• Participate in ongoing training and development
• No EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, but must be ready to start RE School or already be enrolled. NO RE Agent Tire kickers!
• Must be confident and willing to make phone calls for follow up
• Must be comfortable using a computer and database
• Must have own transportation
• Must be able to work unsupervised