Integrity Home Group - Keller Williams
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Nurture relationships that connect with clients to generate more sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivation and drive
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong applicants will have familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Have excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Be willing to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening work is the norm in this industry
- Must have a strong work ethic
$50,000 - $150,000 Commission Based
About Integrity Home Group - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started 7 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry-leading systems. Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family-owned and family-run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family. In 2019, the Team was ranked in the top 1% (3,000 agents) of Keller Williams Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) Keller Williams internationally. In 2019, we were also ranked in the top half of 1% of more than 1.4 million agents!
Our Mission: Providing the dream of homeownership to everyone everywhere by providing second-to-none customer service.