We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
Finally, we are here to facilitate your success by providing customized training and education, dedicated admin support and marketing, and a team dedicated to who you can always count on.
What’s in it for you…
- Make a combined 6-figure income.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family.
- The best administrative and marketing support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
We are here to serve you!
- Leads… Leads ... Lots of leads.. access to 200+ new leads per month!
- A database of 40,000 leads for you to work immediately!
- Technology to guide you to opportunities in that database
- 3,500+ "hand-raisers" from that database in December alone!
- Enablement! hands-on training, 3+ hours per week. Plus, hours of online training videos geared to facilitate your closure rate.
- Exclusive access to 1 on 1 coaching from a national real estate coach.
- Full-time administrative team staff, lets you concentrate on selling.
- Full-time in-house transaction coordinator.
- Lead manager helping you organize your leads.
- Office space at our Tech Center office.
- High tech, easy to use CRM systems provided at no cost to you.
- Auto-dialer phone system including your own personal business phone number.
- No desk fees!
- No monthly fees!
- A managing broker who is available around the clock.
- We typically invest $250,000+ per year in leads, systems, staff, support, and more to ensure the success and security of our agents!
- We create an environment where you can maintain focus on dollar production and less time on admin overhead.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth and closures
- Partner with Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Guide the client through all phases of the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self-motivation and drive
- Tech savvy
- Willing to work 40+ hours per week to build a sustainable business
$80,000+ (commission only)