Windermere Real Estate
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Great communication and social skills
$85,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Windermere Real Estate
Windermere is recognized as one of the most trusted and respected real estate companies along the west coast. For almost 50 years the Windermere brand has followed a simple recipe for success. Focus on quality over quantity! This is achieved by hiring and retaining the industry's best professionals.
Windermere’s community of agents is our greatest asset. We are a company that is rooted in service. We support and inspire our network of entrepreneurs with the tools and resources they need to take their businesses to the next level. We are deeply committed to our communities and foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We call this, real estate done exuberantly right.