Great Life RE
Do you have the drive and determination to help someone purchase the home of their dreams? We are one of the top real estate teams in the area and we are in need of a Buyer’s Agent. Our ideal candidate is versed in the area’s neighborhoods and amenities. This person is up to date on current market conditions, street smart and practices a consultative buying process, and able to skillfully navigate our clients through all the stresses that can come with buying a home.
We’ll assist you as you grow your career and income by providing administrative and transaction support, ongoing leads and coaching, and in-house marketing. If you’re ready today to take your career to the next level and increase your income we want to hear from you.
- Have an always learning mindset to enable growth with a supportive team
- Help to facilitate mortgage pre-certification on behalf of buyers when necessary to streamline the process in a timely manner
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Strive to complete 30 to 50 successful closings annually to maintain sales goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- You know the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry like the back of your hand
- Always be positive – putting your best foot forward
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Great Life RE
At Great Life RE we are a different kind of real estate group – built on a core belief that we can be extremely agent-centric and provide awesome client experiences in the process. Our boutique agency approach is designed to help agents build and grow their business. With our group, you’ll feel wanted, valued, encouraged and empowered!