The Christi Greene Team, Keller Williams DFW Preferred
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must have a Texas Real Estate License
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Christi Greene Team, Keller Williams DFW Preferred
The Christi Greene Team is based in Coppell, Texas which is centrally located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas and Forth Worth area. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on residential real estate in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, and Denton Counties. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the option to grow with our team!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, coaching, and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals.If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great fir for The Christi Greene Team!