We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- A team player who engages with and supports others
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Perseverant and a great team player
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED required
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent Spanish verbal and written communication skills, bilingual is preferred
- Real estate license preferred but not necessary
About Columbus Turnkey
Since 2005, we have purchased, rehabbed, and have sold over 500 homes throughout the greater Columbus area. We also own a portfolio of 100 rental homes (www.Cbus4Rent.com). We plan on doubling this number by the end of this year.
Real Estate Investing focusing on turnkey real estate assets, property management, quality renovations.
We are a private real estate investment company whose founders began buying houses in 2005. Our company buys and sells assets, remodels properties, and manages rental properties.
- We own and manage a portfolio of rental properties
- Purchased and/or sold over 300 properties since 2005
- On pace to acquire and/or sell approximately 100+ per year
- Have the opportunity to triple our business in 2019/2020
- 10 (+/-) projects under renovation to be sold or kept as rental property at any given time
For more information about us visit: http://www.columbusturnkeyhouses.com