Olivia Cooley Group at Keller Williams Realty
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or GED required
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Olivia Cooley Group at Keller Williams Realty
We are not your average real estate team. We are high achieving, self-motivated sales professionals. Our team sold 112 homes at over $19,000,000 in sales in 2018, and we are looking to grow and take it to the next level. We have our own culture and language.
We encourage each other to be the best, and we believe in creating a Life by Design. We are focused on increasing the quality of lives of our team members by helping them pay off debt, start saving, invest, give to charities, and to help others. We do expect the highest level of work ethic, integrity, accountability, and team atmosphere.