HergGroup Richmond-Metro at KW
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About HergGroup Richmond-Metro at KW
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).