Briggs American Homes
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
99500 - 125000 yearly
About Briggs American Homes
At Briggs American Homes our mission is to provide the highest level of fully dedicated service to our clients and partnering brokers. We operate as a full service brokerage ensuring client and broker success through the use of unique and cutting edge technology and systems. The Briggs American Homes Team ranks in the top 3% of National Real Estate Teams with over $25 Million in combined annual residential Real Estate sales. Our business continues to grow exponentially through commitment to training, mentorship, and hard work.