The Couture Group
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self-motivation and drive
About The Couture Group
In 2020, The Couture Group served over 100 families and closed $30,000,000 in real estate transactions! We have over 12 years of Real Estate experience in the Colorado Real Estate Market and lead with one simple mission “To Educate and Serve Others”. We build our values on integrity, honesty, and experience. We are passionate about what we do and are always grateful for our clients and our relationships. Our team believes in paying it forward. Over the past years, we have donated to The Colorado Children’s Hospital, Growing Home, The Alzheimer's Association, March of Dimes, and numerous food drives. We are expert negotiators which results in a better bottom line for our clients whether they are buying or selling.
We love learning and empowering others to be the BEST version of themselves! Come join our team today!