Realty Concierge Group
Do you think you could be a successful real estate agent . . . but you don’t have experience and you’re not sure how to get started?
You can! You just need to join an organization that will give you the training and support you need to be successful. And that organization is Realty Concierge Group.
Most real estate brokerages will take you on as an agent, and maybe even give you an office. But they don’t really teach you the business.
Realty Concierge Group is different.
We want our agents to enjoy the rewards of unlimited earning potential, so we provide a lot and we expect a lot! We teach you the ins and outs of the real estate business – everything from how to show homes properly to the workings of the Multiple Listing Service and the nuances of the closing process.
We also teach you how to identify leads and turn them into sales. We know it can be scary and maybe a little mysterious, but we’ve been there and we’ll share our insight so you’ll know just what to do. And if you want to spend some time talking with our broker, we make sure you always have easy access.
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$63,000 yearly commission
About Realty Concierge Group
Our company makes sure every transaction a client goes through is a jaw dropping experience!
Below are our Core Values which explain what we believe in and are central in how we conduct business. If you feel you are a good fit, apply TODAY!
Our Core Values:
- RCG creates extraordinary experiences for everyone we come in contact with
- RCG builds relationships based on trust
- RCG practices work-life balance
- RCG engages in open, real communication
- RCG serves the community and expects nothing in return
- RCG Team Members are accountable for their own actions
- RCG Team Members listen, care and serve
- RCG faces challenges with optimism
- RCG team members check their egos at the door
- RCG is innovative, improving and constantly changing