Pro Homes w/ LAER Realty Partners
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and tech stack with proven success.
- Love people and have a calling to help them achieve their dreams
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, where every day brings something new
- Like to work hard
- Are tech savvy and a fast learner
- Feel comfortable starting a conversation with anyone
- Considered by friends as a master problem-solver who always brings solutions
- Meeting obstacles only makes you work harder
- Can recognize and empathize with struggle but know how to stay positive
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self-motivation and drive
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job ~ if you are not currently licensed we can help set you up with the process
$110,000 at plan earnings
About Pro Homes w/ LAER Realty Partners
Serving the Southern New Hampshire region, Pro Homes Group is a client-first brokerage focused on empowering people to leverage real estate to realize their dreams for the future - no matter their unique circumstances. We help clients understand all of their options, make educated decisions, and reimagine what's possible, whether they want to buy that home by the water or retire early. Caring, attentive service, and creative problem-solving are at the heart of all we do.