We are looking for driven buyer agents to join our team! We are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy helping people find the house of their dreams and make a ton of money in the process. If you're looking for a part-time thing, this opportunity is not for you. We want agents that have a 6-7 figure mindset. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help them refine criteria
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close
- Valid MA real estate license
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
$120,000 - $150,000 yearly
About HSRE Group
HSRE Group is a real estate firm specializing in residential and commercial real estate.