Unit Realty Group
We are a relationship and technology-driven real estate company with an eye on giving back to the commUNITy!!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career… and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as Realtors!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Leads and lead generating system
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Branding, niche and sphere of influence consulting sessions
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today! Completely confidential.
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Nurture relationships that connect with prospective clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding communities
- Past sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Technology-driven, but relationship-oriented
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A valid Real Estate License is necessary for the positions; we can help you get one! And we can start the training process while you get your license
$122,000 at plan earnings
About Unit Realty Group
Unit Realty Group is a boutique brokerage whose DNA is a blend of service excellence, city real estate solutions, community presence, giving back, green practices, all things orange, tech and pet-centricity. We're not your run-of-the-mill metro Boston real estate brokerage. Being locally owned and independent allows us to do business in forward thinking ways that directly speak to our unique brand identity and not just profit-minded shareholders.