Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Providing world-class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Managing leads within our customer management system
- Following up with clients consistently to build meaningful relationships
- Making hundreds of phone calls each day without breaking a sweat
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Have a current Real Estate License or be willing to obtain
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure
- Must be located in Anchorage, Alaska
About Precision Holdings
Precision Holdings is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes and growth strategies, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.