HomeSmart Premier Living Realty
Real Estate Sales Agents needed ASAP
No experience necessary! Come join Long Island's only full service and support transactional brokerage!
HomeSmart Premier Living Realty is looking for self-motivated, energetic real estate sales people to sell real estate across the Long Island and Queens areas.
We are looking for experienced and non-experienced agents to fill multiple positions in our new branch office in Melville/Huntington along the Rt.110 Corridor and in Williston Park.
Realistically earn $100,000+ in the first 12 months!
Our market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle! We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time and part time sales positions!
Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
If you like people, you will love this career!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
We offer only 100% commission plans, the lowest fees in the industry, full training, top quality warm leads, free technology, CRM, a great culture and an awesome Mentorship Program for our new agents!
HomeSmart Premier Living Realty is the first on Long Island with a modern, progressive business model that attracts new and top agents in the industry by offering the best compensation plans with the lowest fees while still providing the marketing services needed to help sell properties. We are the most technologically advanced, agent-centric real estate brokerage on Long Island!
Check us out here: www.joinhomesmart.com
HomeSmart International is the fastest growing Real Estate Company in the US with over 15,000 agents in 130 offices across the country.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Must be willing to learn new technologies
- Work from home or our office
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to adapt to change
- Must be able to accept accountability
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Present our company benefits so the clients see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Strong skills in follow-up
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Newly Licensed or soon to be licensed agents encouraged to apply
- Must be able to learn new technology
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be Licensed or be able and ready to get a license
- Must be a good listener
- Must be confident and willing to make phone calls for follow up
- Must be comfortable using a computer and database
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings for showings
$100,000+ at plan
About HomeSmart Premier Living Realty
HomeSmart is the fastest growing Real Estate company in the country with over 15,000 agents and growing. We offer the best training, compensation plans, culture and broker support. We have branch offices in Williston Park & Melville.