We are looking for a stellar buyer agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Generate and Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, and/ or proven track record of success in sales (Valid OR Real Estate License required prior to start date)
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- High degree of reliability, responsiveness and customer service
- Learning based and "coachable"; committed to goal setting, accountability to achieving goals, growth and professional development
- Committed team player with high energy and very positive outlook
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Craig Reger Group at Keller Williams Realty
We've been a top producing real estate team in Portland, OR for 20 years. We are committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our clients. We believe that a team approach with specialized experts servicing clients at each step in the home buying or home selling process provides a superior experience for each of our clients. We love what we do and are looking for high energy winners to join our dynamic team. We provide leads, lead generation systems, training, coaching, marketing, administrative/transaction coordination and a highly productive, supportive and fun environment.