Brenner Property Group | eXp Realty
Port Clinton, Sandusky, Lakeside, Marblehead, Catawba, Huron and/or Vermillion areas (Firelands MLS) ~ Join eXp Realty's Brenner Property Group!
We sincerely have more buyer leads than we can handle and we need a buyer’s agent who resides in or near the Firelands MLS area! This includes the areas listed above, especially Port Clinton.
No office fees. No franchise fees. Everything you need!
1099, performance-based compensation (commission).
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires, then find properties that meet those needs - also be willing to search off the MLS
- Primary duties include networking, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline, as well as showing properties, negotiating offers and helping clients through the close
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (we can guide you as to how to obtain your license!)
- You have to have a great, positive attitude and be fun and enjoyable to work with -- both for us and your clients!
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma required, college or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- A great ambassador for the Firelands MLS area who knows the area well
$80,000+ at plan
About Brenner Property Group | eXp Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group powered by eXp Realty, and a Recruiter and Real Estate Coach at eXp Realty. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction (4.0 GPA) from Liberty University where she was also inducted into the Delta Mu Delta honors society, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from LU with a real estate focused dissertation.
Brenner is a former Adjunct Faculty Instructor at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing and designation courses. She also taught finance and economics in the Associates of Business degree program.
eXp Realty is an agent-owned cloud brokerage.