Brenner Group | eXp Realty
Join eXp Realty, the agent-owned cloud brokerage, with the support of the Brenner Group! This real estate salesperson will work with buyers and sellers in the Port Clinton, Sandusky, Lakeside, Marblehead, Catawba, Huron and/or Vermillion areas (Firelands MLS).
We offer wondering training and support, amazing technology, leads, coaching and a team atmosphere for individual agents or you and your team.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires, then find properties that meet those needs - also be willing to search off the MLS
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (we can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma required, college or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$80,000+ at plan
About Brenner Group | eXp Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Group powered by eXp Realty, and a Recruiter and Real Estate Coach at eXp Realty. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction (4.0 GPA) from Liberty University where she was also inducted into the Delta Mu Delta honors society, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from LU with a real estate focused dissertation.
Brenner is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, teaching real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing and designation courses. She also teaches finance and economics in the Associates of Business degree program.
eXp Realty is an agent-owned cloud brokerage.