Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Buyer's Agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running.
We would love to have you join our family today!
Terra Firma Realty will provide the following to foster your success:
- Access to large, existing database of prospective buyers so you can start producing immediately.
- Mentor program to help you ignite your earning potential as soon as possible.
- Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily.
- Marketing materials including business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team.
- Full time transaction coordinator and administrative support (so you can focus on selling).
- Access to a work space with no desk fees, no technology fees, and no print / copy / fax fees.
- Supportive and generous office / team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as celebrates successes.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate and purchase their dream property.
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home or property selling / buying experience.
- Respond to new incoming Buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Draft and negotiate state approved purchase contracts and associated documents.
- Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with the Manager or Broker.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Work in the office full-time daily unless attending a Closing or out on appointment with a client.
- Current Wisconsin Real Estate License or qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining; minimum one year selling Real Estate (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of G-mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar and use of G-Drive.
- Must be self-directed with ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
$75,000+ Commission Based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on primary residential real estate in Dane and Columbia Counties, or to focus on lake properties from Lake Wisconsin to Lake Petenwell. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the opportunity to work both business opportunities!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!