Cutter & Co. LLC
Realistically earn $90,000+ in first 12 months!
- Imagine going into the Fall of 2018 with a pipeline full of buyer leads - join our team and you will have that AND the professional coaching to take your career to the next level.
The Johnson County, KS real estate market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)! We are also currently seeking agents in Lee's Summit, Blue Springs and North Kansas City.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. We run Facebook marketing campaigns that produce more leads than we can follow up with. We are using one of the top Client Relationship Mangers (CRM) in the US. We have experienced massive growth in the past year, and we are adding 4 new buyer's agents.
What are we looking for?
- Magnetic personality types with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Someone with the ability to be a team player.
- Someone comfortable with the internet, technology, using smartphone apps and texting.
- Knowledge of social media especially Facebook at a high level.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS-lots of leads
- A team of Inside Sales Agents that place initial calls to incoming leads for you
- First-class marketing and professionally printed, branded materials--we've done all of this for you.
- Effective systems to keep in touch with your past clients so you can earn repeat business
- A coaching program that YOU can use with mastermind calls and a Facebook group where top producers synergize
- A CRM that does all the heavy lifting for you, reminding you who to call, when to call, when to text someone. It's all there on your screen each day to no lead is left behind. Just follow up and you WILL be successful. We are doing it - you can too
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS.
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. We will help you with this while you are new.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and broker open houses to enhance your sales.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase
- Prepare “comparable market analysis’ to establish market value.
- Can set a series of tasks for themselves to ensure important follow ups don’t fall through the cracks.
- Provide buyers with current overview of market conditions and projections.
- Ability to work on a team, including our transaction coordinator to complete files.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire a real estate license (we can advise you of how to get one).
- Familiarity with the the area of town you are specializing in, and regularly touring/showing homes in that area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies - we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate.
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$90,000 commission potential, at plan your first year with our systems
About Cutter & Co. LLC
I have been a Realtor in Johnson County for over 16 years. I am the daughter and granddaughter of local Realtors. In 2017, I decided I wanted to take my business to the next level. I formed the Cutter & Co. Team at HomeSmart.
I made a significant investment in some key lead generation systems, professional Facebook marketing including retargeting at a high level, print advertising from an advertising agency, and professional coaching. These are a specific combination of things that no one else in Kansas City is doing.
My business grew very quickly and I hired a licensed executive assistant within the first 5 months of 2017. Soon we added 3 buyers agents, and we have now grown to 8. We are now receiving more leads than we can handle even with the level of agents we currently have. If you can't seem to break past 6 or 12 deals a year--we can help you get to the next level. Come and grow with us!