Dustin Garrett and Associates at Team One Group Real Estate
The Boise, ID real estate market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)! We are also currently seeking full time experienced agents in Nampa, Meridian, Caldwell and all outlining areas in the Treasure Valley.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. But more than leads, you will have access to some of the hottest real estate technology available. Our team is using one of the top Client Relationship Mangers (CRM) in the US, proven to help you close more deals.
Plus, our team also happens to have some of the most fun and interesting people working in the Treasure Valley real estate market. We are dedicated and driven individuals who have experienced massive growth in the past year, and we are adding four new buyer's agents.
This is what we are looking for:
- Magnetic personality types with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a desire to provide world class service.
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Someone with the ability to be a team player.
- Someone comfortable with the internet, technology, using smartphone apps and texting.
- Knowledge of social media especially Facebook.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails.
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS.
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, and purchase agreements.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and broker open houses to enhance your sales.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase.
- Prepare “comparable market analysis’ to establish market value for buyers.
- Can set a series of tasks for themselves to ensure important follow ups don’t fall through the cracks.
- Provide buyers with current overview of market conditions and projections.
- Ability to work on a team, including our transaction coordinator to complete files.
- Hold, or re-activating a real estate license.
- Any level of experience
- Familiarity with the the area of town you are specializing in, and regularly touring/showing homes in that area.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies - we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate.
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$100,000+ commission potential
About Dustin Garrett and Associates at Team One Group Real Estate
Dustin Garrett and Associates at Team One Group Real Estate is lead by Garrett and Dustin who bring years and years of experience to the brokerage. They are not only agents who sell real estate, but they also coach real estate to others all over the country for a nationally recognized coaching company.
They have made a significant investment in some key lead generation systems, follow up systems and professional coaching. They are a fast growing team and love to surround the Team with Team players as well as extremely motivated individuals.
In 2017 Dustin Garrett and Associates were ranked as the #7 team in all of Idaho. Our goal is to become #1.