Buskard Group Real Estate
Full-Time Position - Training Provided
We are a people-driven real estate company with an emphasis on technology!
We believe that every client deserves a strong advocate in their corner guiding them, educating them, and serving them throughout their sale or purchase.
We want every client to have the kind of experience and service we would want to have for our grandma!!
What Kind Of Person Are You?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you enjoy helping people? Do you care about the needs of those you serve? If so, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where each team member is excited to see you succeed? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, commitment, and an insatiable desire for success!
- Leads... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Opportunities for bonuses, and tiered splits
- Potential for additional income by becoming a mentor agent
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Prospect daily by using calls, texts, and emails to build relationships with potential clients
- Perform buyer and seller consultations to convert leads to clients
- Show homes and consult clients about homes available that meet their needs/wants
- Attend weekly team training and daily team huddles
- Analyze home prices for buyers and seller clients
- Negotiate on behalf of the client's best interest
- Support other team members and bring value to the team
- Tech savvy
- Great communication and social skills
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Be willing to be humble enough to learn, hungry enough to work hard, and smart enough to navigate complicated situations
$97,000 at plan yearly
About Buskard Group Real Estate
The Buskard Group Real Estate strives to be a top-notch team of professionals that give clients the service and experience they deserve.
Our core values are: Collaborative, Conscientious, and Clear
Mission Statement: We are committed to a common purpose & goals & we hold ourselves mutually accountable towards ourselves, our clients, and the team.
Vision Statement: Creating a team of experts who are real people, full of gratitude and hungry for growth
Note: This is a commission-based position