The Win Crew
Real Estate License Not Required
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Agent Trainee looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than in industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell. If you're ready to get started, apply today
Our Real Estate Sales jobs are commission sales, Salary estimates are required by Indeed and are based on commissions earned by team members in the roles.
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Possesses relationship-building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are spots on
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate-specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About The Win Crew
We are passionate about caring for others and consider ourselves blessed to be able to make a living by helping others reach their long-term personal and financial goals through the use of real estate. Since we work by referral we are very careful about the team members that we hire because we want to ensure that we can continue to exceed our clients' expectations.