Mid Florida Realty Team
Realistically earn $60,000+ in first 12 months!
FLORIDA REAL ESTATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED!
WE HAVE TOO MANY LEADS!!!
The South West Volusia County and Seminole County, Florida market is rapidly expanding! Our growing team has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate teams in our area.
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job!
- Team players looking to improve their real estate skills!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Opportunity to work with buyers and sellers.
Here's what we provide:
- Internet Leads.
- Access to team CRM, Dot Loop, lead generation systems and follow up.
- Support for today's sales market.
- Training program for systems and sales.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Able to show houses and close the deal!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the local area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
$60,000+ at plan (commission potential)
About Mid Florida Realty Team
We are a growing team of 5 agents, a team manager, and a sales manager. This year will end with over 12 million in sales with the goal of reaching 25 million in 2018. The majority of our business is generated through online leads. We are always looking for opportunities to increase sales through innovation in the real estate market.