Unity Home Group, Inc.
Seeking Professional Sales Associates
Realistically earn $90,000 at current commission plan.
Control your own work schedule and income level.
Do something new and different almost every day.
Alaska's #1 Real Estate Team in Anchorage, Eagle River, and the Mat-Su Valley currently has a need for more Sales Specialists due to our rapid growth in 2021 which has continued into 2022. Our real estate sales volume has recently grown by over 70 percent. Our current influx of new business makes now a great time to begin your real estate career or let us help you to grow your current business.
Last year we experienced significant growth and need more licensed salespeople to help keep up with the demand!
Unity Home Group, Inc. we are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system, exceptional training, and strong brand awareness. Whether you are wanting a new career, new to Real Estate, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
Why try and do it all? Complete more deals per month and make more money by only focussing on a small part of the process that you are best at. Be supported by a team of professionals with decades of experience in the industry.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Professional and Trustworthy
- Hard-working with great customer service.
- Unity Home Group, Inc. is looking for ambitious individuals for rewarding full-time real estate sales positions.
- Self-starters who are motivated, looking to be part of something bigger, want to build a career... and not just another job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line and others.
- Have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with people.
- Possess a strong drive to win and outstanding customer service.
- Leads… lots of consistent leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Top-notch systems and tools
- Best in class sales training
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis to give you every opportunity to succeed
- Amazing team culture
- State of the Art office with no desk fees!
- A fun work environment promoting your personal growth
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate desires and then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your potential seller or buyer
- Provide excellent customer service and follow through with clients
- Show for sale properties to clients throughout our community
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide as many as 25 to 60 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Help buyers and sellers work through challenges which may arise during the sales transaction
- Current Real Estate License or be willing to get one... we can guide you through the process (this is required) and can be obtained in a short period of time
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for your clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to clearly understand and explain contracts with the consumers best interest in mind
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- At least, basic computer skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Able to have a flexible schedule and work around others schedules
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
$90,000 at plan
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
Our entire team is vested in all our customers’ buying or selling experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.
We sold over 700 homes in 2021 and are the industry leaders in Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience, and empowering our associates with cutting-edge systems, support, and technology.