CREG - Boston
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Make a 6-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Attend daily training sessions
- Update database on the status of leads
- Meet sellers in face-to-face appointments
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Tech savvy
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.