Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Native American Group
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Technology driven
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Native American Group
- 2nd in Homes sold (247) for all Better Homes and Gardens Brokerages in 2018.
- Top ranked and top team in the state of Virginia.
- We consistently sell between 200-300 homes a year.
We've leveraged technology in a way that allows the agents on the team to enjoy a balanced quality of life without the feast or famine most agents experience. Our team is based on the golden rule. We want to treat each other and our clients the way that we want to be treated. If you want a great environment to learn the business, have opportunities in abundance and be coached by one of the nations top real estate agents, you found your new home :)