The Lucas Group
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our team has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self-motivation and drive
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Lucas Group
The Lucas Group is a collection of Realtors that cover the lower mainland and Vancouver Island and expanding. There are 2 options to choose from when joining. You can be a part of the team aspect and get added value with close mentorship, training, and financial help or choose to be a partner and still receive the business generation, systems to use, and guidance. If you are a new agent (under 1-year experience) you must join as a team member. We cater to new Realtors as well as experienced, with many in the group being Medallion award winners, Whether you are a new Realtor wondering how you will ever make your first deal, or an experienced agent looking to grow their business we can help. We are better together.