The Real Estate Sales Agent will be responsible for developing skills and shadowing the Lead Real Estate Agent in addition to attending all office training.
The Real Estate Sales Agent has to demonstrate the ability to perform all necessary tasks effectively and with proficiency.
The Real Estate Sales Agent must have a valid Real Estate License or be enrolled completing their final phases of Real Estate Course and have a valid Drivers License.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify which homes meet the individual buyer client(s) criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Schedule and attend on-site purchaser visits with clients and vendors
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, emails, questions and concerns
- Keep Lead and Buyer Agents informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update all notes on CRM)
- Answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research
- Close buyer clients to written contracts
- Prepare a competitive market analysis of the seller’s home or property
- Helping to establish asking price, staging and positioning of the property
- Informs the seller what prices other homes and properties have sold for in the area
- Presents all offers and counsels seller on what price to accept
- Negotiates exclusively on the seller’s behalf
- Updates the seller on market conditions
- Works closely with the seller to assure a smooth closing
- Monitors all dates, events and requirements for the seller
- Represents the Seller’s interest at the buyer’s walk-through inspection
The ideal Real Estate Agent will possess the following qualities:
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Learning-based individual
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed
- Works well both in a team and individually
- Strong desire to grow
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Organized, quick learner
- Excellent phone manner
- Honest and have integrity
The Real Estate Agent will have regular contact with:
- Lead Agent - Daily
- Agents - Daily
- Team - Daily
- Buyers - Daily
- Driver's License
- Real Estate License
$100,000+ at plan commission
About KW Toronto
In 2005 I reached the goal of becoming a Sales Representative, gaining my license in that year, but I couldn’t stop there! My love for this business, for people, and the desire to help everyone find their spot in a community that they can call home, was the fire that just kept burning. By 2007 I became a licensed Broker.
I am constantly trying to make the current year the “best year yet!” and that has not changed. Our mission is to deliver excellent customer service and 100% satisfaction to each and every one of our clients in their Real Estate endeavors.
My vision is to continually grow as a company, team, and community and also personally so that we can unite the businesses of Toronto – making a difference and having a lasting and positive impact on everyone we come in contact with.