The Griffin Team-My Home Group
Arizona Licensed Agents Apply Today - Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe!
LEADS PROGRAM, COACHING AND SOFTWARE!
The Griffin Team is growing, we want to build success together.
Are you new to real estate sales? Or have you been selling for years and struggling for systems?
Regardless of where you are today we can help you find even further success and growth.
You will also get one on one coaching, group accountability and connections and access to growth programs and personal development.
Here's what we provide for your success:
- LEADS — lots of leads from the best sources!
- We provide a world class CRM with access to literally thousands of leads with hundreds added every month!
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Training early and often so you can sell more homes!
- Connections to your peer group to hear what solutions are working for them.
- A transaction coordinator so you can do what you do best; sell more homes!
What are we looking for? This matters to us a LOT!
- You need to be humble - A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
- You need to be hungry - We cant make you want it!
- You need to be smart - A true sales professional who treats others right and has strong interpersonal skills.
- You need to be curious - A mind that does not rest until solutions and ideas are found.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs and desires.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Providing your clients with your very best service.
- Give solutions, advice and ideas to team and clients.
- Be a team contributor to something even bigger.
- Work with talented team mates and learn and grow.
- Current Real Estate License or testing soon.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Believes and grows in both Team and individual environments.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time showing property.
- Build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Compensation for Unlicensed Agents - To be discussed based on experience.
We are currently hiring in the East Valley area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, let's set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
Let's grow future possibilities today!
Let's set up a phone conversation this week!
Phone interviews and in person interviews happening weekly!!
$75,000 - $120,000+ at plan commission
About The Griffin Team-My Home Group
The Griffin Team is a group within our office organized to enhance the lives and careers of our Agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership from proven agents.
Founded in 2005, My Home Group has since given thousands of agents the platform to grow a real business through a culture of accountability and a collaborative environment. Today, MHG is the #1 fastest growing residential Real Estate brokerage in Arizona, the 2nd fastest in the nation and has been named “A fastest growing company” by Inc 500 four years in a row. MHG has been featured in Inc 500, Forbes, GQ Magazine, Business Journal, The Wall Street Journal, FOX News, Inman, Realtor Magazine, and more.