Good Call Realty Group
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Showing homes to buyer clients
- Identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the client after the buyer consultation
- Coordinating and facilitating showings
- Attend buyer consultation sessions with potential buyers
- Attend inspections and appraisals
- Return all calls and emails in a timely manner
- Follow up with clients and document all details in the CRM system
- Write offers and do paperwork
- Self-motivation and drive
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven, motivated, and desires professional growth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Must be able to work full-time plus evenings, no exceptions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Weekdays and weekend availability is a must
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience is plus
- Retail customer service experience is a plus
- Showing Assistant experience is preferred
- Real Estate license REQUIRED
$100,000+ commission based
About Good Call Realty Group
The Good Call Home Group is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!