Keller Williams Outer Banks
Our market is rapidly expanding!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Dedicated office leadership that does not compete for clients
- Amazing technology to support your business
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Tech savvy
- Great communication and social skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Outer Banks
Keller Williams, frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Outer Banks features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Outer Banks is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.