Hillshire Realty Group, Inc
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Guide your customers as they navigate their home purchase or sale, representing them through negotiations and the closing process
- Build your business by serving customers generated by Hillshire Realty Group, your own prospecting efforts, and sphere.
- Prospect and nurture new and existing client opportunities.
- Receive hands-on training and mentoring
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Technology driven
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Must have a valid Oregon Real Estate License
$40,000 - $250,000 yearly (commission based)
About Hillshire Realty Group, Inc
Hillshire Realty Group, Inc was founded in December of 2012 by David Caldwell. Portland Business Journal ranked Hillshire Realty Group as the 8th hottest real estate companies in the Portland Metropolitan Area in 2017.
At Hillshire Realty Group it is our mission to provide the highest level of care and representation to our clients. We are obsessed with serving our clients with a personal and engaging experience. We believe that if you cannot do something to the best of your ability, you shouldn’t do it at all.