Chris Gurnee Team
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
About Chris Gurnee Team
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.