Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
Sales Agent for Top Seattle Real Estate Team
Are you looking for a long-term career in real estate? 80% of agents do not make it past their first year as a full-time agent. If you're committed to a long-term career, apply now with the Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group in Seattle powered by RE/MAX Northwest - a top 10 brokerage across the entire U.S. - a top 10 Remax Team in Washington.
Realistically earn $75,000 or more your first 12 months while building a long-term, lucrative career.
We are looking for positive, energetic, ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our highly successful real estate team.
We are a high-performing tech-driven real estate company with proven systems for selling and earning our agents top dollar!
What are we looking for?
- Positive, ambitious and self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions who are ready to bring their "A" game everyday.
- Hungry and read to learn our proven systems for selling, creating raving fans, and earning top commissions.
Here's what we provide:
- Lead generation tactics to maximize opportunities from your current sphere and tools and techniques to grow your sphere.
- Lead opportunities from our marketing.
- A proven sales system that will earn you high commissions when followed.
- First-class marketing, sales, and back office support.
- Training, accountability and high expectations.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents and office personnel.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate goals; find properties that meet their needs, write winning contracts and manage the client relationship through closing and beyond.
- Daily inbound and outbound phone sales, daily follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly on weekends to secure unrepresented buyers who need a great real estate agent.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Current real estate license or will achieve one in 3 months.
- Full time work including weekends in order to earn a great living and build a long-term rewarding career.
- Familiarity with the Seattle area real estate market.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure.
- Weekend and evening hours are expected to meet the needs of our clients.
About Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
We are a top-producing real estate team with over $75MM in sales the last two years and over 125 Five STAR Customer reviews on Zillow that was recently ranked as one of the top 100 real estate teams in Washington State.